Call on 07403 896800
During this 4 week journey of discovery we'll begin to examine your relationship with food and kick start your journey to a diet-free future. Each week we'll use the guiding principles of intuitive eating to help you have a more peaceful relationship with food and your body.
This is a short course held over 4 weeks every Thursday evening starting on 29th October via Zoom. The course is limited to a maximum of 10 participants so will be a safe space for interaction and discussion.
You'll learn how to...
* Understand your body cues (e.g. hunger, fullness)
* Reduce emotional eating
* Cultivate body respect
* Improve your self-care practice and
* Find enjoyable, intuitive ways of moving your body.
This course is for anyone who's tired of dieting and fighting their body or who's looking for a different, more compassionate approach to health. It's also for those curious about the non-diet approach or those looking to manage a health concern without restrictive diets.
* 4 live, virtual lessons led by Madi Myers (ANutr) with the opportunity for discussion and questions
* Pre-course reading and materials
* Guided exercises, activities and summary PDFs to continue learning between sessions
* Unlimited between session email support - ask away!
* Follow-up emails with recordings of the session to refer back to
* A safe space to learn about your relationship with food and to grow.
To register for your spot on this course follow this link.
Now for some boring stuff:
* Refunds are available only if requested one week before the course start date (29th Oct).
* This course is open to those over the age of 18.
* This course will be held over Zoom. You'll need an internet connection and a device with a camera and audio capabilities to participate.
* Once payment has been confirmed you'll be sent a link to attend the first session.
I'd so love to see you on this course and if you have any questions at all or want to know more about what's included and how it can help you have a more peaceful, enjoyable relationship with food give me a call on 07403896800 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org